Powered by Blogger.

Hari Anugerah

by - Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today is the day where I get the prize for getting number 2 in my ex-class last year. To tell you the truth, I felt so excited my hands trembled! Ha ha ha! When I got t to school in my school uniforms, I had to sign up my name first and then went into the assembly hall and sat on my chair, with my name on it. Aren't I'm special? Ha ha ha! I still remembered last year when I got a prize for 2nd place again in Form 1, all the students who will receive the prizes on that day had to sit on the cold, hard floor in another room behind the assembly hall. My legs ached.

I got RM3O and a certificate. Happy Happy Day For Me. As soon as I said thank you to the Datin, smiled at the camera and off I went away from school with my family to Seremban. My mum have a meeting there so we went with her too. Not for the meeting,but the pool nd the parks there!

You May Also Like

0 comments