Powered by Blogger.

BOOKS!!! *Drooling*

by - Monday, February 03, 2014

                         

I don't know why I torture myself watching people on Youtube showing off their books that they just bought. It's killing me! Mum won't let me buy more because she said we've enough in our little study room and there are plenty that I haven't read yet. But as a really keen reader, I just have this urge to collect as much books as I can before feeling satisfied and start reading. Do you know this feeling? I have to wait for a few more months before another book fair comes up. How about borrowing some from the library you say. Well let me tell you, there are none in my neighbourhood or in the next town. I have to go to the city to find a few and it is too faaarrr awaaaayyyy.................





You May Also Like

0 comments