Powered by Blogger.

Freedom and Palestine are One.

by - Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Assalamualaikum once again to all Internet travellers to my blog. It has been a while since I've last updated my blog, am I right? To be honest, I don't feel very much like doing any witty and humorous blogging today. The main reason for this is because I've been feeling really depressed and frustrated lately for our Muslim and non-Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine and from other countries around the world. I know it's really reckless of me to not keep close updates in the news previously since I'm missing on a LOT of things such one of the highlights on most media today, the constant and barbaric bomb attacks on Palestine. Personally, I don't really see the reason why Israel should even dare to touch Gaza when they've done everyone so much damage specifically to the Palestinians. 

Day after day, I keep seeing videos of Israel's bombings on the densely populated Palestinian territories, claiming hundreds of innocent lives; women, young children and the elderly in the process. Just a few moments ago, I've found out the number of deaths have reached close to 1000. Can you just imagine that number increasing for days to come? Seeing more pictures and videos of dozens of injured and crying children in recent bombed scenes on the TV screens? Children, who have turned into orphans with no one to care for them but themselves? Seeing more people broken coming out of ambulances into make shift hospitals? Because you know what? I don't think I can. But I have to, haven't I?


 Not only that, we are fully informed by the Israel government of their main purpose in attacking Palestine. A pure act of self defence, but then you see, how could they call that self defence when I haven't heard anything about any bombs successfully landed in Israel from Hamas or any other parties from Gaza for that matter? Israel has claimed more lives than the Palestinians ever did to them. Ever. If anything, Palestine is clearly the one BEING ATTACKED and therefore, they have every right to fight back and that, dear world is what self defence is really called. I don't know how a number of people could ever see it the other way round.


So I call to everyone to please do your bit in helping the Palestinians to get back their freedom from their long sufferings in the hands of Israel and other intimate parties involved in this war. Boycott Israel's products. The main reason they have any means of attacking the Palestinians is through their economy. As their source of income, we, their customers are providing them funds for killing more innocent lives. Your help CAN make such a huge difference for the Palestinians. You don't have to be a Muslim to help these brave and strong-hearted people, you just need to be a HUMAN.


To my Muslim brothers and sisters out there, keep Palestine in our prayers. Freedom for Palestine!










You May Also Like

0 comments