Powered by Blogger.

A New Year, More Chances

by - Friday, January 16, 2015

Assalamualaikum, Internet travelers! Look, I know I have completely blew off my new year's resolutions (I kept one entry draft about my resolutions and I'm thinking of not deciding to publish them since I have already failed to fulfill the first one) without even trying but I have decided, I SHALL TRY MY BEST EVEEEER to keep my promise for as hard and long as I can. 

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, I'm already back to resume with my second semester in TESL. The subjects are a bit challenging and already the assignments are slowly but surely chocking me alive. All the same, they're still pretty manageable and fun to do. I realized that with my new resolutions in my head, I've become a bit better in managing my assignments and time for studying and leisure. Not only that, I think I am more passionate to study and no longer procrastinate as bad as I did last year. 


Drama Class... Was a Disaster! All of us were given 30 minutes to look at a monologue script to swallow and understand before acting it out at the front of the classroom. I got a script about a mental girl who confess her problems to her doctor. Really crazy stuff, a lot of shouting and glaring which I'm not very used to especially the first one. Anyway, I was practically shaking from my knees to my hands and I could barely express how "angry" I was supposed to be. Right there and then, I changed my mind to do storytelling instead where I need to tell a story rather than tear my heart out in front of a live audience. 


Well, that's all from me... There's not much to say since not many things have happened to me JUST YET. Don't worry, something interesting will always show up.  

:)

You May Also Like

0 comments