Powered by Blogger.

A Small Thing

by - Thursday, June 04, 2015

Hello... Yeah, let's drop the awkward situation hanging onto nothing in the air and let's just hear me out. I don't think this particular blog post will be very long because I'm at work and I'm not exactly suppose to be blogging. Well, who wouldn't? There's practically nobody here yet until a few minutes later. Anyway, I actually missed blogging here since most of my previous posts are kept in here and I've been comfortable logging into this place since I first started posting my first ever entry. 

For those who aren't aware of my recent activities, I've been a bit active posting Youtube videos on books I bought or read and giving certain number of them reviews. Not only that, but I'm also a working individual for 6 hours a day and although this job isn't supposed to be tiring, but I could feel my brain oozing out of my ears at the end of the day. My mentality is exhausted at each end of a long day. But it's actually quite alright because by working, I'm more exposed to real people and getting the chance to learn to socialize properly. Not to mention improving my rusty BM!

I guess that's all there is to it.
To watch my Youtube videos (Just 8 of them altogether), look for Bookworm14cats!

You May Also Like

0 comments