Powered by Blogger.

Things I do that People Don't Know About

by - Wednesday, August 05, 2015


1) Flick through cat pictures on Instagram when inspiration to write fails to visualize in my head.
Aww... You kittens are so adorable! *Literally melting through the cracks on the ground*

2) Rearrange shelves a thousand times in a week thinking it would look different but nobody notices it anyway.
'Hey, guys, what do you think of the shelves?' I asked my sister one time.
'What am I supposed to be looking at exactly?' 
'...'

3) Start my day with eating plain slices of toasts and share a crumb with Walnut (pet hamster), while sipping hot chocolate drink.
'Walnut, look what I got for you!'
'Where's my cheese?'
' ...'

4) Stare at books on shelves for ours but in the end, come out of room empty-handed.
Before
'I don't know what to pick, we don't have enough books!'

After
'There's just too many. I'll come back later and see if I can scan through them again.'

5) Can't get over the fact that the aquarium I have since Form 2 is  still empty and devoid of fish life.

6) Don't often watch TV, prefer watching British period dramas on Youtube. 
"Would you like some MORE tea? We have a life-long supply of them in the parlor."

7) Log in to Facebook and have not a single clue what to do. Twitter is worse.

8) Eat as much as I exercise. 
    Weight loss: 0
Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them. Don't eat them.

What if there won't be any left? Nope, I'm eating them.

9) Takes 3-5 times to shoot my Youtube videos until I think they're good enough.

10) Going to take driving classes real soon and I don't know what to think of it. Will I hit people on the road?

I'll elaborate more on some of the points above in my later posts, so look forward to that!

THANKS FOR READING. 



You May Also Like

0 comments