Powered by Blogger.

And Then There's Dessi...

by - Saturday, October 31, 2015

Assalamualaikum, Internet travellers. It's almost 1:30AM and I'm still up (apparently I dozed off a bit too long earlier this afternoon). I was doing a bit of revision for an upcoming test next MONDAY so my mind is almost completely occupied with words, words, and more words to stuff into my brain. I might not be able to post a long entry but this is the least that I can do. Enjoy!
:)

Doing Reading homework. I ended up circling a bunch of words that might not be the answers.



My source of entertainment to gett my happy levels shoot up to the roof is our little Dessi Wessi.

Dessi trying to read our story books. 
:3


Bye all!

Psst! Get my new book, Dear Diary 2 now while stock last with me!

You May Also Like

0 comments