Powered by Blogger.

Bracelets

by - Thursday, March 31, 2016

Assalamualaikum!



With half an hour to kill, I might as well write about something in here while I have the time and hopefully, it won't be something lame. I woke up super late today, well, in my dictionary, waking up at 6:45 AM for an 8 AM class is pretty extreme especially since I really depend on buses to take me to my Uni campus. I haven't taken my breakfast so I'm basically a body on legs but with a gaping sad hole where my stomach should be. I can literally eat the red armchair next to me. Like, right. now. 


Anyways, there was a small car boot sale at the law faculty earlier and I took the 4 hours of break that I had to see what they have. The first thing that caught my eyes (before the other dozen treasures did) was an hardback book with yellowing pages. And if you know me, I CANNOT resist such beauty. The only thing that was in my head at that exact moment was something like, "Gosh, that book would look heavenly on my shelf!" As if my deepest desire was answered, I found out that the book was only RM5 and so were the other cool novels offered at one of the booths that I went to. 

Then I had these beauties...

Now I'm not the type of girl who likes accessories on my being other than the occasional wrist watch, but I've recently noticed these pretty bracelets wherever I go. The fact that buying three of them for just RM10 was enough to win me over and reach my hand for my purse. I don't regret having these little darlings.

1 hour later, I bought my first Fixi novel and perhaps, Malay novel in over a year. I'm already on page 90 and so far, I'm loving every moment of it!

You May Also Like

0 comments