Powered by Blogger.

Week 11th - Diary

by - Thursday, May 19, 2016

I was dreading for this day right from the beginning of the week. I knew what was expected of me and of course, I blame it all entirely on myself since I've set the rules. You know, the new year resolution that I made and swore over and over again to make it work. 

Well, the good news is, it's definitely working. I force myself to sit down for an hour and write a new post every week, even if at times, they CAN be quite rubbish but who's to judge that when I'm a student and life has been nothing but topsy-turvy. 
I think things have been as they are because finals are approaching and assignments have been raining on me without any signs of relief. It just keeps on flowing in like a strong water invasion from a broken dam. Things have never been exactly normal or dull since I first stepped into university but it's something that I really don't mind. Yes, the workload is still pretty manageable despite things being confusing and hectic lately. I can still find a bit of "me-time" whenever I'm free.

You May Also Like

0 comments