Powered by Blogger.

Thursday's Sketch/ Art / ANNOUNCEMENT

by - Thursday, August 04, 2016

Assalamualaikum, Internet travellers!

After 3 agonizing hours having to bend over a piece of paper on the coffee table in the living room, and now suffering from mild backaches, she is finally up for display. Isn't she pretty? Although I have to admit, she isn't the prettiest or realistic portrait sketch (or whatever artists call them), but for an amateur like myself who draws for a hobby rather than as a pursuit to a hazy career in arts (where I will fail while others shine), I'm quite happy with the results. 

Not only that, I'm also working on another sketch but I might finish it off by tomorrow. All this creativity  is exhausting my brain. 

Anyways, I really hope you like it as well!



And check out my fluffy white (sort of) cat, Dessi in this pic! For the first time in a long time, I actually thought she looks cool, don't you think so? Actually, this picture was taken when she was about to doze into one of her loooooong afternoon naps and therefore, explains those murderous eyes fixing on me through the lens. *Sorry Dessi*



And if you don't know, I'm actually offering proofreading services for a really reasonable fee! I have some experiences in checking journal articles and essays for other students. If you're interested, email me through: syazwanizzati@gmail.com and we'll take it from there.



You May Also Like

0 comments