Powered by Blogger.

Devi Wears Prada (Drama Class)

by - Friday, September 30, 2016

Although this may sound pretentious for some, but waking up slowly to the early morning light coming through the flapping curtains of my room, gazing at the spinning ceiling fan above my head and enjoying the silence that numbs everything that was buzzing outside from the comfort of my home were just BEAUTIFUL.



I think this is definitely without doubt one of the very few moments I can just enjoy to take my time to "wake up". On most days, I would be up by 5:45 AM to get ready for class and get home by 9 PM after futsal practice or other, and very recently, Karate training class. This week has been rather hectic for me as I'm whizzing from one activity or event, to another with little spare time for other things.

But this is something I'm really passionate about, getting myself busy and build up on whatever skills I have because I absolutely dread being idle. Gosh, no. I don't even want to think about it. When I have nothing to do, I would be pouring over Youtube videos for the hundredth time in a day, watch Korean drama, read a bit on world news just to see how messed up it has been since the last time I checked, and other minuscule things. 


I think the highlight of my week is during drama class on Thursday when we had to form ourselves into smaller groups and act in front of our class. The activity was based on this raging trend on Twitter where you take out a letter from a movie title and turn it into a different movie, including the synopsis. 

IT WAS HILARIOUS. Everyone did so well and most of our acts were just funny. I also did a bit of acting although I make a very poor actress. Thanks to a classmate, we got our spontaneous play, Devi Wears Prada recorded!


This is a snippet of it:







You May Also Like

0 comments