Powered by Blogger.

New Semester in EPC ! (Semester 3)

by - Saturday, September 10, 2016

Assalamualaikum, Internet travellers!

The first week of the semester has kept me away from blogging, but I wouldn’t say it’s a bad thing since I sort of wanted to compile all that had happened into one post.

And talking about college, I got the most inconvenient class schedule e-v-e-r and I’m sure I’m not the first or last to complain about it. I don’t mind the fact that my first class starts at 8AM every day or that I STILL have a single class on Friday mornings, but I can’t really accept the 4-5 hours gap between the first and second class. I know that I will come to appreciate the huge time gap between the two classes, especially once assignments start flowing in, but in the meantime, what can I do? Lectures haven’t officially started yet so there’s not much to do at the moment. I did try to do an early preparation by reading a chapter in advance before class starts, but I’ve done that.


I also made several unsuccessful attempts at napping but it so happens that I have always had difficult at falling asleep, let alone taking a nap in broad day light. Plus, I look totally hideous during/after sleeping. And despite all that, I would still only use 1/4 of my break time and the same question pops up, "What ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?"


Image result for crying gif

You May Also Like

0 comments