Powered by Blogger.

Wrapping a Bunch of Stuff

by - Friday, November 04, 2016

I'm not sure what it is about it but this week felt like the toughest moment of my life. EVER. I think that's how everyone feels when the sign "WEEK 8" comes in and everything feels rushed and needed to be done and passed up on time.

So, if you've kept up with me on Twitter (@syazwani14cats) or Facebook (@deardiarysyazwani), you would have been aware that earlier this Monday, 507 copies of my second novel, Dear Diary 2: The School Play & Other Wacky Events were successfully sold to the National Library. I was jumping for joy at the thought of people like your fine self reading it and laughing over some of the silly things I did when I was much younger.


We stacked them all up before taking count

So if anyone is interested to grab a copy of my books, just send me an email here: syazwanizzati@gmail.com and I'll reply ASAP!
And the following day on Tuesday, I had to face my first test for this semester on Marketing. It's a fun subject, honest, but I swear the things that you have to memorise can do your head in. However, before that, we took a class photo together at Kenanga. It was super fun and it would have been better if I have a few poses at the ready. I'm not that really good at having my pictures taken. Oh well...


Of course, there a few selfies too. Who can't resist it when your roomie is kind enough to do your make-up?


You May Also Like

0 comments