Powered by Blogger.

20 Questions Tag!

by - Saturday, January 21, 2017

Image result for happy dance gif

1.Things you cannot leave the house without?

I honestly cannot bear the idea of leaving behind my phone and a book if I want to head outside of home. 
Image result for dying gif
To me, a phone is really important for cases of emergencies (like what if I get abducted or some guy is tagging behind me??? You cannot predict what can go wrong around you once you're outside) and a book can keep my mind off from being idle which I absolutely hate to be. Plus, I'm probably one of those few endangered human beings who choose not to have Internet plans.

2.Favorite brand of makeup?

I'm actually pretty new to makeup and the only things that I have are my Maybelle black eyeliner, BB powder, and two used lipstick which my friend didn't want anymore. Other than that, I mostly use skin care products from Body Shop.
Image result for fabulous gif

3.Favorite Flowers?

I love all flowers actually because they're all pretty and each has its own individual scent. But if I were to really choose, I like the ones that are red in colour because that's MY favourite colour.
Image result for giving flowers gif

4.Fav clothing stores?

I don't have any particular preference for clothing stores. I buy whatever and wherever I can afford.

#studentlife 


5.Fav perfume?

I LOVE perfumes but I'm quite fussy at picking out my favourites. Strong and sweetly scented fragrances aren't something I would like because I got a really sensitive sense of smell. I can sneeze my lungs out if something smells too strong. 
Image result for sneezing gif
But I do like perfumes that are faintly scented, for example, flowers, herbs and all, nothing too overpowering. 

6.Heels or flats?

This is pretty easy to answer. After what happened this Thursday when I had to wear slightly heeled Clark shoes as the host of a ceremony, I vowed that some shoes are really not for me. I will always prefer shoes that are flat and comfortable to walk in because I do a lot of walking, especially once I'm on campus. 

Besides, I have a horrible sense of balance once I'm in heels.

Image result for heels fall gif

7.Do you make good grades?

I hope I do, although I cannot be so certain after how this semester went. 

=_=


8.Fav colors?

Deep, rosy red!

9.Do you drink energy drinks?

I do, but it's very, very rare.

10.Do you drink juice?

Yes! My favourite is the mango juice served at Wong Solo. Total bliss.

11.Do you like swimming?

I'm a frequent swimmer and I enjoy diving under the water. 
 
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

If there is a fork close at hand, I would, because I'm such a messy eater (unfortunately, one out of my many weaknesses). But there's just something about chips that requires us to eat with our fingers. It feels nicer that way.

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?

 I have tried many, MANY moisturisers of different brands and neither of them have ever worked for me. My skin always becomes dry and flaky whenever I do. Besides, in general, I don't like to put stuff on my face because the feeling of clogging my skin pores feels unnatural.

14.Do you want to get married late
r on in life?

The idea seems nice but I personally don't think I'm fit for marriage. I believe I have to fix my own life and its mess first before being involved in a relationship.

15.Do you get mad easily?

It's not easy for me to burst in anger, but I do get irritated quite a bit and sometimes it can be over the tiniest thing. However, it doesn't affect my relationships with others since it's usually kept within the firing heart of my soul (gosh, this sounds so much like a line in a novel).
Image result for angry gif

16.Are you into ghost hunting?

LOL. NOPE. Not even interested. I hate horror movies or anything creepy, so how does this attract me?
Image result for scared gif

17.Any phobias?

Yes, I do. I'm terrified of heights. I mean, I can climb up a makeshift bridge or platform and jump on, shake it and everything, but I absolutely cannot go down from there.

18.Do you bite your nails?

So far, I don't have any habits of biting my nails off.

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?

I think once when I was crossing the road after a running marathon in school. Some crazy motorcyclist, who should have stopped for the red light so that pedestrians can cross the road, DIDN'T and whizzed straight on and almost hitting me in the process.

20.Do you drink coffee? 

Yes, I do but I'm not that into it. I always prefer hot cocoa. Yum!

Until next time!
Image result for hot cocoa gif

You May Also Like

0 comments