Powered by Blogger.

3 Things I'm Not Quite Good At (#iaintperfect)

by - Thursday, January 26, 2017


If there is one thing that some of us can relate to, is that we have our own set of weaknesses. Some we are open to sharing with others, and there are several we are reluctant to. But that's okay, we know who we are and the way we handle them is probably for the best. 

I embrace the fact that I'm not entirely the most perfect person you'll ever meet. In fact, there are many imperfections that I think shape who I am today and others, I'll definitely try to fix and overcome them. 


Here are the 3 things I'm not good at (try not to judge. Hahah!):


1) Driving


It's not the fact that I so "happen" to be a woman and that women can't drive (which is an insane stereotype). I can drive well enough to reach my destination without causing an accident along the way. You can even ask my cool-headed coach to vouch for me on that.


However, even with that being said, when the day of the test arrives and I find myself sitting next to an officer, I-JUST-FREEZE. Whatever that I've learned literally flew out of the window and all hopes crumpled beneath passing cars. Has anyone faced the same thing before???



Image result for driving crazy gif

I failed my driving license tests twice and all because of the same problem - panic. I'm not yet ready for ANOTHER test because I don't think I can face another form that has FAILED slapped on the front cover for all to see. 

Image result for you suck tumblr
I need to gain my confidence back, a few rounds of lessons...and some cash.

2) Melt for Ice-Creams

Image result for ice cream gif

I have terrible self-control when it comes to these sweet goodies; ice creams. I'm not much of a sweet tooth because I generally don't like sweet foods (I love spicy ones though... just saying). But the rich creamy texture of vanilla and chocolate of an ice-cream with chopped nuts can attract me like bees to honey.


Nowadays, I restrict to one ice-cream in every fortnight in my effort to lower some weight off and sticking to a healthier diet. Sort of. It's a working progress. 


Oops.


3) Numbers


I have always had trouble with maths. In fact, when I was in primary school in the UK, I was the only one given extra homework on that very subject to complete during the summer break... which I didn't do. I tried though after going through several minor breakdowns. Hah, kidding!

But everything before that is pretty much true. Maths and me... we're not exactly on good terms and I think I've mentioned this before in a previous post. In secondary school here, I didn't see how Add Maths. would help me in the line of careers I was interested is, which is language (editing, writing articles, etc). In the end, I just:

Image result for maths gif

NOTE: SPM friends, do NOT follow my idea on this.


Got anything to share? Do comment below and we can have a blast talking about it!


And thanks for dropping by for a read!


You May Also Like

0 comments