Powered by Blogger.

My 2016/17 Favourite Youtube Channels (So far)

by - Saturday, February 18, 2017


I love watching Youtube videos and that's no surprise when I spend half my life span sitting comfortably on a chair for hours on end. That might also explain why nobody in this house actually watches the TV anymore, save for the news and documentaries. 


And here's the thing about my subscription list; there's 140 of them altogether! 




Whenever I watch a video and I like the other suggested videos from the same channel, I would subscribe to it without a second thought. Thus, explain the two pages worth of subscribed and mostly unwatched channels of videos.


HOWEVER, I have a small number of Youtube channels I frequently visit and they are my favourite so far! 


Here's a list of my TOP FAVOURITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS:


Islamic
Education
Entertainment
Books
Music
News 


ISLAMIC
BAYINNAH INSTITUTE
Image result for bayyinah tv

Nouman Ali Khan is a wonderful speaker of different topics in Islam including in-depth discussions of Quran verses, and easy to follow and light lectures that cover various aspects of life. 

MERCIFUL SERVANT
Image result for merciful servant youtube

This channel has beautiful HD videos of snippets of talks regarding Islam and other relatable topics. Honestly, it can take your breath away at the quality of their videos.



EDUCATION
VSAUCE
Image result for vsauce wallpaper

I've been watching Youtube videos from Michael Stevens since early 2010s! What's special and unique about his videos is that he answers questions that we all have thought of once in a while but have never found answers to them. 

For example, what if everyone in this whole world jumps at the same time, would it affect the earth in any way? What about the science behind friend zone and the feeling of awkwardness? His videos are truly fun and engaging!

There are also Vsauce 2 and Vsauce 3 touching on different topics and genres!

ENGVID
Image result for EngVid
Because I major in an English course, it would only make sense if I get a little bit of help from awesome educational channels like engVid. It touches on Grammar, essay writing, reading skills and more! And what's even pleasing is that you can chill while you study because the lectures are fun and casual.




ENTERTAINMENT
I love to laugh. A lot. And what's more perfect than spending a lazy afternoon cracking myself with laughter over these two? They touch on common social matters and bringing fresh topics that inspire me to write!

BUZZFEED
Image result for buzzfeed icon


SUPERWOMAN
Image result for superwoman youtube logo




BOOKS
*tough to choose*

On Youtube, there are many, many, many Booktubers just as there are makeup gurus. But these three young booktubers are my favourites. They are honest about what they think of some books and share book preferences closer to mine compared to other booktubers.

ARIEL BISSET
Image result for ariel bissett


ABOOKUTOPIA
Image result for abookutopia


BOOKSANDQUILLS
Image result for booksandquills





MUSIC
Let's face it, we all get bored pretty fast when we got to study or complete our assignments, right? Since I found ThePianoGuys and Lindsey Stirling, my revision sessions have always been FUN. No, I'm serious. They have really cool music that won't simply lull anyone to sleep. Try them out!

THEPIANOGUYS
Image result for pianoguys

LINDSEY STIRLING
Related image





NEWS

ALJAZEERA
Image result for al jazeera LOGO

You May Also Like

0 comments