Powered by Blogger.

Why I Blog

by - Thursday, February 23, 2017


Why do I blog?

I might just answer it saying it's something I can never truly give affirmative answers to. I've been blogging since 2010 and I've never thoroughly asked myself what made me stick to this "occupation" from time to time.

Maybe if I were asked this question in the past, I would say it's just a hobby. We all know that back in the day, in 2000s, blogging was a huge deal. Like everyone had one or two blogs up on the Internet and constantly pushing their friends to visit their blogs. 

I knew about that trend because my friends were all buzzing about it. But I was still caught up with online games to really care just yet. What? I had more priorities!

However, I see that coming here for uploading weekly posts is not merely just for an old hobby. It's more than that. 

Blogging is like a mini-project that I can commit to in my free time outside from my busy life as a university student. I love the idea that I as the writer and owner of this blog can see how far I've come through my writings. I also believe my readers can see it too!

It's similar to jumping out from reality to one that is peaceful here. I can take my time to express about random topics that I like. Basically, this place offers freedom for self-expression

And because I LOVE to write, the idea of a challenge in battling different topics for readers to absorb is too irresistible to ignore. I want to write better and to see others enjoy reading my posts is a huge bonus for me.

What about you? What are your reasons to blog? 

Until next time, thanks for coming over!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. sy pun dulu berblog ni hanya untuk suka2. boleh hias cantik2, comel2 ��

    ReplyDelete