Powered by Blogger.

Will I Leave?

by - Thursday, February 23, 2017



Hey, peeps!

I've been pretty busy exploring and testing out some templates that would suit this blog. I've even had it set to private so you guys won't see the mess that happened behind the scene.

And.... somewhere in the process, I almost lost my old template thus, explains why things look a bit different here.

In the end, I realised if I wanted to have some major changes, it's better to scratch out the idea to do it here. There's a possibility I might have to move out to my new blog

NO WORRIES! I haven't thought of moving out just yet. I'm still considering the options. Things must be absolutely perfect before I do.

If you want to see the new blog that took me HOURSSSS bleeding in front of my laptop, scroll up and click on the image. Tell me what you think in the comment box below!


You May Also Like

0 comments