Powered by Blogger.

Fabulous February

by - Thursday, March 02, 2017



 A new semester is about to start.

NOTE: IT'S ALMOST HERE.


This was the only thing that reminded me of how days and weeks have passed and bam, there you go, March served on a platter. I've seen a lot this month and here are some of the best bits of it!




February Highlights

February's Top Posts:

3. There Was Once Happily Ever After (P. 2)


Reads

I still haven't completed Northen Lights since early this month. Got less than a week left to do just that!


Travels

I've only been to ONE place and that was Jakarta! It was awesome especially when I went as a group to Kota Tua. I only wished I could have seen the city more.



Music


Currently listening to the new album "One" by Maher Zain. I haven't been tuning into his songs for a while. I gotta say, his new songs Medina and Peace Be Upon You are AWE-SOME.


Fave Outfit


I recently went on a shopping spree with my whole family and I found the cutest blouse everrr. I rarely have plain shirts and this one was a gem. It's a grey long sleeved blouse that reaches just above my knees and has two black stripes on the cuff of each sleeve. It's plain and simple which is great really because that would mean I can wear whatever shawl/hijab I like.


Movies


Singin' In The Rain is by far my fave movie this month. I have an old soul so I love classic movies like this. It's a musical too and they have so much singing and dancing going on. And YES, the dancing! You should honestly watch this movie because the talents found in this single film is absolutely crazy. They have jillions of catchy tap dance routines throughout the scenes and they're HILARIOUS.





Special Announcements!

 I've signed up as a new Independent Beauty Consultant of Mary Kay!


They have a fantastic array of different skin types and friendly skin care products and makeup to choose from. I'll let you guys in to know more about Mary Kay in my future posts!


If you're interested in ordering or inquire for Mary Kay products, email me through: syazwanizzati@gmail.com



Related image



Oats-Cious Mix has a new packaging design!



These original flavoured oats have been a huge success for the last few months and customers who once disliked oats are coming back for more! It's super nutritious and packed with fibre, protein, calcium and good fat. It's the perfect meal to start off your day with long-lasting fullness.



So, how was February for you?


You May Also Like

0 comments