Powered by Blogger.

When April Leaves

by - Monday, May 01, 2017


It's just so funny that I log into my blog account just to leave a comment about leaving. Well, at least when it concerns to April that is. I swear I wanted to update this little sanctuary of mine during the past few weeks but assignments, responsibilities and a whole load of stuff held me back. AND even if I had neither of those things weighing down my shoulders, time was limited and I couldn't write a good post when my mind was elsewhere.

WELL, the mid semester break has just started and I have vowed to write as regularly as I possibly can. I have got a dreadfully long list of assignments on my schedule (will I ever be free?) but I'm confident I can always drop by here from time to time to unleash my randomness into the world we call the Internet.

April is officially over and I got my knuckles cracking for fun blog posts to share. Do you guys have any post ideas you'd like me to touch on? Send in your suggestions below!

You May Also Like

0 comments