Powered by Blogger.

Dear June

by - Sunday, June 11, 2017


There's just so many things to do now that I have no idea on where to actually start. You ever had that feeling before? You'd finish one task and thinking that this long day has finally come to a peaceful end, but only to find that NUH-UH, a billion more things await for you to give your loving attention to.

I mean just check out the lists of things that are sitting on my shoulders right now. And all of these things are to be done (by some miracle) in the next two weeks before I can run free for Eid and come back again for the finals. I'm not quite prepared for the upcoming drama and pent up emotions that will surely show up not long from now. 

:')

*cries inside*

I wanted to post something meaningful here since FOREVER but to be honest, I was either kidnapped by a tribe of assignments or I deliberately buried myself 6-feet deep into the world we all know as Twitter and Instagram. In other words, I have no good excuses to give to explain my long absence from my most favourite place in the world -  HERE.

But hey, the good news is that I'm finally back on track in keeping my diary alive. I've actually been neglecting it for a while because maintaining one on a daily basis takes up a lot of time. Plus, I have such a hideous handwriting that I'm embarrassed to even read it let alone write pages of my day to day activities on paper. However, I made some time today to decorate a few pages here and there. I don't have my art supplies here with me in college but being a student has taught me to do with the little that I have (highlighters, gel pens, strips of scraps of coloured papers, etc. etc.). I'm quite proud of myself actually.

Now the only thing I need to do is to KEEP THAT DIARY ALIVE.


So, anyways, how are things doing over there? Leave a comment to let me know!


You May Also Like

0 comments