Powered by Blogger.

What Has Happened To Me?

by - Saturday, June 24, 2017


Wow, where do I even begin? To be quite frank, I don't really know where my soul has been in the last 2-3 weeks but what I can definitely say is that wherever it had come from (now it's back with me and I've never felt so alive), it must have gone through something hellish. 

Confusing? 

Yes, well, I'm just numb. 

If you aren't aware of it, for quite some time, most public and maybe private universities have already started their semester break, and UiTM, always being the stranger relative, will start with its own after the finals that will take place in two weeks. So, it means that most of us poor chaps have just ended our final week of lectures, and the endless lists of assignment submissions and tests. In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't told you yet, but just this week, my batch had submitted 7 assignments one day after the other. By the end of that whole ordeal, we were thoroughly exhausted - physically and mentally DIEDED. 

Therefore, to all my readers who are looking forward for their UPU results and have placed EPC as one of your top choices, JUST BE PREPARED. Like I'm not even kidding. Maybe some seniors would sugarcoat their words when you ask them about this course and how it goes (note: filtered information), but I'm here telling you straight that this course really demands for your continuous hard-work, dedication, and time. Lots and lots of them. Of course, every course has its own set of challenges and EPC is one of it. 

In between my time trying to remember to breathe while finishing my assignments off at lightning speed, I have been answering some questions about my course here in UiTM from readers (specifically those who visited my Wordpress blog). Despite the tough tsunami-size problems that I was facing at the time, I'm genuinely happy that some people out there are interested in this course. It has changed a lot over time so by the time they enter this course, things would be easier to manage while being in this course. 

Anyway, I won't take up too much of your time. I'll end the updates on my life here.


And a very Happy Eid Mubarak to you! 
Thanks a million for dropping by!



P.S.
Do check out my Soundcloud channel where I do post new things that I talk about on a random basis! 

You May Also Like

0 comments