Powered by Blogger.

Her "Premium" Morning Routine (Hehe...)

by - Wednesday, July 19, 2017



I didn't think I would be blogging so soon after yesterday's post (My Marvelous Plans for This Break) but I don't have that much to do this afternoon and this sounded like a good idea than boring myself to death. 

In today's post, I thought of sharing something personal with everyone and that is my morning routine...stuff. To be honest, it still surprises me that I have never thought of mentioning this topic before since I do it every day, especially whenever I'm in university. 

But since we're all here, let's take a quick browse through my little stash of skincare and makeup treasures!


THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E HYDRATING TONER

I am totally in love with this toner and has been since the very first day that I bought it. It's very gentle to my sensitive skin and leaves it fresh and supple in the early mornings.

INNISFREE THE GREEN TEA SEED SERUM

It took me 2 hours or even more (wouldn't be surprised) for me to make up my mind on purchasing my first face serum product online. For those makeup and skin care product lovers out there, you know exactly what I'm going on about here. Buying face serums could leave a huge dent in your purse despite its many benefits for your skin. My money was on the stake so I had to choose wisely considering the dreadful possibility that my skin might reject certain products for certain reasons.

However, no such nightmares happened and this serum has worked wonders for my skin. It's so much smoother than before and I am glowin' girl!

 MARY KAY BOTANICAL EFFECTS MOISTURIZING GEL

I'm sure this product seems familiar to you guys who have read a previous post "MARY KAY SKIN CARE HAUL!". I'm still using this product and it has been working just great at keeping my skin moisturised throughout the day especially now with the constantly changing weather and heat. It's a little pricey, that I'll admit, but it's been pretty steady for the last 3-4 months and this is my first purchase of the same product! 

Psst! I'm an independent beauty consultant of Mary Kay, so if there are any interested ladies or gentlemen who want to ask about their products, feel free to do so at: syazwanizzati@gmail.com!

MARY KAY SHEER MINERAL PRESSED POWDER & CC CREAM


There's not a day when I'm getting ready for class that I won't put a little cc cream and powder on my face. These two products do a fantastic job at giving my face an even complexion before placing blush or other face products on. In other words, they make me look less dead for class than I already am. Hehe!

BODY SHOP COLOUR CRUSH LIPSTICK (Enraptured Red)

Out of the few lipsticks that I own, I always have a soft spot for this particular lipstick. On most days when I want to have minimal and almost natural coloured lips, I'd wear this and it is awesomeee. 

The only problem I notice with this lipstick is that it doesn't last very long and I'm not sure whether it's because it's the typical lipstick or that it's not matte and long lasting. Still, we're basically BFFs for the time being.

NIVEA CARE & COLOURFUL (ROSE)

That's nothing to hate about this lip balm. It's very moisturising and true to its name, it does give a soft pink tint to the lips and adding that soft glowy look to my face. It's great especially when I'm in a mood for minimal makeup on that day or in a rush (which I always am, unfortunately).

MAYBELLINE PURE CONCEALER MINERAL

I forgot which shade it comes in but this concealer works wonders at hiding the horrible dark circles underneath my eyes. I used to purchase a wrong lighter shade and it didn't conceal anything (I'm not much of a pro with makeup, so bear with me people) until I found this particular shade. And we're still going strong until this day.
:)


MAYBELLINE HYPERSHARP POWER BLACK EYE LINER

I LOVE this eyeliner. I can't even describe how well we both go well together but I have to since that's basically the point of this post. I've been using it for the last two years and it certainly pops the eyes (wow, that sounded weird). It's very easy to use and outlines the eyes smoothly with little to no problems at all. Of course, if you have horrible shaky hands like mine, then practicing to wear them is the only cure.

Or just grab a good friend to do it for you! Hehe

SEANTREE QUICK STYLING BROW PENCIL JUMBO (Grey Brown)

I bought this brow pencil together with the serum I mentioned earlier from HERMO (what a heaven) and have used it a few good number of times. It has a brush on one end and pencil on the other. It's a little hard to use but it gives a very nice finished look at shaping the eyebrows. 

And do you know how hard it is to find this colour? Honestly, it's a miracle I even managed to find one. 

MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON

I'm in love with this palette. It's probably because it's the first one that I've E.V.E.R. bought or can also be that the shades here are so pretty. I specifically singled out this palette as I mostly go for a natural/fresh sort of look when I'm heading out from my humble abode. It's not pigmented, true true, but it can still make a huge statement on the eyelids and can easily be wiped off for wudu' or other reasons. 

THE BODY SHOP BRITISH ROSE PERFUME

And of course, to end my morning routine before heading out to class or going out with my friends, I'd spray a favourable amount of this perfume on my blouse or shawl. I love the soft floral fragrance of this perfume and that's very hard for me to admit because I have the most sensitive nose (I swear). It can last for quite an impressive number of hours too!


This basically concludes my post for the day. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I had!

What's your morning routine like?
Leave a comment below and I'd be glad to read them!



You May Also Like

0 comments